How to Crochet #CrochetBB Chevron Afghan

How to Crochet #CrochetBB Chevron Afghan
My favorite afghan will always be a chevron style, no matter what stitch is used. I grew up with a chevron afghan draped over the back of the sofa, so to me there is nothing more comforting. This #CrochetBB is the first of a series of afghans that I will be presenting for you. I designed this to have no right or wrong side as the texture is seen and felt on both sides of the final project. The bean stitch is a lovely stitch that reminds me of a woven basket.  Don't let the word bobble scare you off this pattern as this uses the simplest form of a bobble stitch to achieve the nubby texture on either side of the blanket. Get the free pattern at https://ift.tt/2APZOiE


شاهد عبر YouTube

لو أعجبك الفيديو أرجو أن تترك لنا تعليق للتشجيع

نشر على قوقل بلس

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق