Crochet Key Card Holder

Crochet Key Card Holder
A project that takes about 10 minutes is a Crochet Key Card Holder that can attach to a lanyard or whatever. For cruise ships, the key card is your most important identification. For personal and crochet cruises I attend, I wear lanyard so I can keep an eye on my key card, so I don't forget it in the cabin so easily.  Some cruise ships will not allow a hole to be placed into the key card to be held by a lanyard. So the solution is to have a holder that you can make yourself.  I also find taking the card on and off the lanyard for the servers can be a real pain in the butt, for you and them to have to wait for you to do it. They prefer not to take your entire lanyard when charging drinks and etc. So this is a great option to remove the card without the hassle.  Get the free pattern at: http://bit.ly/2GedJjm


شاهد عبر YouTube

لو أعجبك الفيديو أرجو أن تترك لنا تعليق للتشجيع

نشر على قوقل بلس

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق