Crochet Pulse Stitch Wrap

Crochet Pulse Stitch Wrap
Introducing the Crochet Drop Pulse Stitch Wrap, a design by me aka Mikey. Inspired by the Crochet Shadow Stitch Hat, I thought what would it look like a a blanket or wrap. However, in changing the colours back and forth, you cannot just carry up the yarn simply without going across and back first. So I created this new version so you could do that and carry up the yarn without an issue.  To make it work even better, I added an extended single crochet that drops down. It resembles a pulse of a heart beat monitor.  The stitch repeats are in Multiples of 8 + 2. I have provided to you a PDF of the written instructions plus a crochet diagram. You can do this stitch for multiples of ideas.  Get the free pattern at http://bit.ly/2F9StuV


شاهد عبر YouTube

لو أعجبك الفيديو أرجو أن تترك لنا تعليق للتشجيع

نشر على قوقل بلس

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق