Crochet Ogee Stitch Afghan

Crochet Ogee Stitch Afghan
This Crochet Ogee Stitch Afghan is a real treat for crocheters. It's a pattern that for some newbie crocheters an easy level crocheters may struggle with. I'm just keeping it real.  My struggle was counting. Though Yarnspirations has provided a diagram. I was struggling with the counts of the slip stitching. To remember them and so on. So I marked up the diagram with my own notes and once I did that, I can see the commonalities in what is required. Once you see how one section works with the other, it's much easier. As a benefit to you, I have provided you with my working sheet. You can download it, print it or save it.  Get access to the worksheet and pattern here at https://ift.tt/2HPjp3r


شاهد عبر YouTube

لو أعجبك الفيديو أرجو أن تترك لنا تعليق للتشجيع

نشر على قوقل بلس

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق