Crochet Rainbow Asymmetrical Shawl

Crochet Rainbow Asymmetrical Shawl
The Crochet Rainbow Shawl is an asymmetrical design that is classified as easy but I think it's more suited for an intermediate level. I feel a crocheter needs to see the visual queues for potential aggravation of continuous counting. The pattern is using Caron Skinny Cakes but is a limited time product at Michaels. I subbed for Sugar Bush Dawson yarn. I don't know how many hanks I will need as I am making it during the tutorial. You can substitute with the hook and yarn as long as they complement each other. For myself, I really struggled with this written word until did a crochet diagram. For your convenience, I have drawn what it looks like in crochet symbols. The video may be a bit long-winded for those who prefer to get on with things quicker. Get the free pattern at https://ift.tt/2mxog21


شاهد عبر YouTube

لو أعجبك الفيديو أرجو أن تترك لنا تعليق للتشجيع

نشر على قوقل بلس

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق