Crochet Granny Poncho

Crochet Granny Poncho
The Crochet Granny Poncho is using more fine yarn. It was originally using Red Heart Luster Sheen but I used Patons Grace in the new tutorial. The motifs are visually interesting and you will see in the pattern itself that it looks nice, even as a solid colour. The colouring is strategically laid out. I would do something like this, and I did the prep work the same way, in making each of the rounds for all of the motifs I needed. I believe there are 64 motifs to make this up. In the tutorial, I do this as a one-piece, meaning, I established the neckline first. I believe the neckline has 1 motif in the middle at the bottom of the V. Then 4 motifs that go up and over the shoulders and down to the other side to the bottom of the V on the back. I believe there are 10 motifs that make up the circumference of the neck. Get the free pattern at https://ift.tt/30DP0OO 0:00 Start 0:06 Introduction 0:51 Assembly 5:53 Beginning Chain 6:30 Rnd 1 7:33 Fastening Off Technique 9:04 Rnd 2 11:36 Rnd 3 13:32 Rnd 4 15:27 Rnd 5 - No Joining (First Motif to Start) 22:57 Rnd 5 - With Joins to Existing Squares 26:52 Rnd 5 - Officially Begin 32:27 Lower Edge of Poncho Border 36:21 Neck Rnd 1 39:52 Neck Rnd 2 41:41 Neck Rnd 3 42:54 Neck Rnd 4 - End Right Handed Tutorial is https://youtu.be/V6XBD9sH-tE Left Handed Tutorial is https://youtu.be/_8wJGXMOmOE Hook Size on Pattern: 3.5 mm / E Yarn In Pattern: Red Heart Luster Sheen (Discontinued) For Teaching Purposes: I am showing Patons Grace with 4 mm / G Hook . Please use the pattern for specific details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. Pattern Date on PDF: August 2, 2019 This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial and information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.


شاهد عبر YouTube

لو أعجبك الفيديو أرجو أن تترك لنا تعليق للتشجيع

نشر على قوقل بلس

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق