Crochet 7 Day Sampler Afghan: Intro

Crochet 7 Day Sampler Afghan: Intro
Welcome to the 7 Day Sampler Afghan Stitch Along! I have a project that will motivate you to crochet and complete a nice sized throw in just one week's time. I was just playing around with my yarn when I crocheted a 10" square. I hadn't done a motif afghan in quite a while, but Michael always challenging me to be better and encouraged me to create more squares. Begins December 26, 2020. Free Pattern: https://ift.tt/2JwVppG All Videos for this series will be in this playlist once they roll out. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbHEcdQw1SaSq4lmMLcArofGmgJfraUmf Hook Size on Pattern: 6 mm / J Hook Yarn In Pattern: Red Heart With Love For Teaching Purposes: I am showing the same. Please use the pattern for specific details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. Pattern Date on PDF: Nov 28, 2020 This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial and information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.


شاهد عبر YouTube

لو أعجبك الفيديو أرجو أن تترك لنا تعليق للتشجيع

نشر على قوقل بلس

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق